BAMDANAproductionsBAMDANAproductions

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Love Fairy:BETA The Love Fairy:BETA

When

It looks really good and it is very anticipates, and you keep saying, it approaches, but can you at least give some sort of time. Like next month, or within the next two months or sometime next year or even less than a month. give an estimate.

Vandread Love Quest Vandread Love Quest

seems fun

it seems really fun, but it takes too long to see some boobies. I love how you combine the rpg style in with the hentai, but I just want to see boobies and vagina and watch them get fucked, i dont want to have to talk and walk around getting my strength up for a 1000 days before get some titties.

Vortex00 responds:

lol, put in the code then?

Miyuki Hentai Lucky Star Miyuki Hentai Lucky Star

very nice

whats the song during the actual sex time. not the intro or whatever you call it.

Kajio responds:

Ran Ran Ran Dayo. It's from the anime as just some background music.

Tifa Lockhart Hentai Tifa Lockhart Hentai

nice

very nice, i just got done playing your newest one also. You should do other positions, I know you said in the comment below me that its impossible, but, you really dont have to do much animation, just make a simple vagina, it doesn't even have to move at all. Just make the sound good. The sound will do most of the work, just make a crappy vagina getting fucked, hell make it stick figures if you have to, but make the sounds really vivid, like get the whole squishing, and sliding, and bumping and wetness sounds going.

Kajio responds:

Reread it, I said it was possible, just not likely. I'm personally just into bjs and the like more than intercourse (in my hentai, anyway :P). I'm not promising anything, but since it seems to be in pretty good demand, I might make a Tifa fucking flash in the future... Thanks for the review... the more people ask me to make it, I want to make it more. I've got other projects in mind at the moment, but again maybe in the future.

BattleChess BattleChess

really crappy.

Like everyone said, it does have potential, but right, it sucks ass. Also, I don't know who taught you how to play chess, but the pawns can move 2 spaces when first starting, and boards aren't as big as that.

Tree of Knowledge... Tree of Knowledge...

nice

Just to mess with everybody, you should put at the end of the flash, Vote 5 or you will go to hell, im sure youd get votes that way.

Sexy Vacation Sexy Vacation

what was the key for?

good game, my favorite was the cover picture. the game is like franks adventure plus pokemon for the gameboy. also the character looks like snake from metal gear solid.

THEGAME2 THEGAME2

I love it

I love WTF games. anything that is just really weird, lol this made that list.

Steff responds:

WTF games are cool.

Six Chair Room Escape Six Chair Room Escape

Wtf, need walkthrough and sound

Heres what I got, I got the 6 chips, I put them into the table, then I got the wine bottle behind the shelf, I got some sort of stand from somewhere, i got a wooden stick, and i got some chips or somthing in between the chairs, i put the stick, stand, and chips to gether to make fire? Now all im left is a candle? an empty wine bottle. and a table with 6 color blocks in it if you get further than me, tell me how to complete this

Dress Juggalette Amy Dress Juggalette Amy